Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Art

I love walking around local farmer's markets, I feel like walking around art show. I look at the delicate leafs of chard and think what can I create next. I smell the onions, tomatoes, oranges, and apples, thinking what palette will I use. I am different from most. I don't walk around the market just to pick up some healthy items, I look to create. Create, I love the sound of that. Every week I walk in with anticipation. Thinking what new vegetable or fruit will I find. The biggest treat is walking thought the farmer's market in San Francisco Pier building. It is the mecca of all ideas.

I know there are people out there like me, so here is the challenge. Every week, a person picks out a vegetable or fruit, easily found but interesting, and by the end of the week each person who decides to participate posts their idea, recipe, and picture. Even a failure because we might be able to fix it. There is no prize just a sharing of ideas. We came make it a theme week or anything special. Join me on this journey and lets see what creative ideas we can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment